Note: Starting with MarkLogic 5, the Query Console application, which comes with MarkLogic, is a fully-supported tool that covers the same ground as this long-standing open source project. Query Console is not supported on older versions of MarkLogic 5. Stick with DQ (or CQ) if you are running earlier versions of MarkLogic.
- Based on CQ for reliable connection to MarkLogic app servers
- Tabbed text editor
- Syntax Highlighting
- Auto-save of all query tabs using browser local storage (no more session mix-up with other users)
- Save queries and results to file system
- Highlighting a section of code and executing will run just the selected code
- Get query results as XML, Text, HTML, saved to file or profile information
- Even supports the tab key!
- CQ (tested with 4.1.2)
- Firefox 3.5, IE8 or Opera 10.5
- Copy into sub-folder of existing CQ installation
- Browse to: http://SERVER:CQPORT/DQ