Narthex is a front-end that simplifies understanding and working with content in a MarkLogic Server database.
Narthex provides three complementary interfaces for interacting with documents and metadata:
- HTML/AJAX for editors/DBAs/content owners to browse, search, and edit content
- AtomPub to provide syndication services and integration with other tools and languages
- "Plain-old-CRUD" for quickly adding, updating, and deleting XML, text, and binary documents over HTTP
- Browse all documents or by collection
- Full-text search over all documents or by collection
- Update document XML (syntax highlighting in the browser)
- Update document properties and metadata (permissions, collections, etc.)
- Create new documents at any database URI
- Remove documents
- Visualize document elements to spot patterns and anomalies
Installation instructions are here.