[Corona] Corona Questions
randy.smith at msic.dia.mil
Tue Apr 10 08:15:57 PDT 2012
First, what we have done so far with Corona:
1. Installed it
- Were able to set up the Corona accounts.
- Ran the test suite but with mixed results. Some tests run ok but
some do not run. The Corona tests (not sure what else to blame) seem to
leave stuff scattered around the database. Some leave Element Range
Indexes in the database sometime duplicates. We have new entries in the
Configure->Groups->Default->Namespaces area of the database. We have
entries in the "Fields" area and also, I think, in the Attribute Range
2. Lately we have been able to get a Corona command to dump the first 10
documents (we could dump all documents using "Limit" I believe) but
facet or search commands (for example) still do not work.
Some general questions about Corona:
1. Does Corona, in general work for others? I know it is Alpha code i.e.
Should most of the commands like "facet/", "search?stringQuery=cat"
work? This command
dumps the first 10 documents from the database. We are not sure how we
got this to work. We did clear out range indexes, namespaces, etc... so
that may be why it works. If we put in ...stringQuery=cat it does not
work it just returns a blank xml corona:response....
2. Is there a list of know bugs, issues, etc... ? This would be a big help.
Note that Corona is something we have been looking for and are excited
Will someone be at the MarkLogic conference that could help us with
Thanks, and any help appreciated.
More information about the Corona