[XQZone General] Community Edition license key

Shannon Shiflett sss4r at virginia.edu
Sun Nov 7 11:45:22 PST 2004

Raffaele: thanks.  After the key is generated, I simply click "OK" which
fills it in automatically on the next page but immediately results in
the "Not valid" message.

FYI, I posted my question here instead of sending it to Support because
according to the documentation the CE is not supported except informally
at XQZone.  Plus it's not urgent.  Just one of those "it would be nice"
things. :)  (I thought I overheard Ron say at "The First" that the
hostname was no longer going to be part of the key generation, but it
appears to be still.)