[XQZone General] Community Edition license key

Asheesh Mangla asheesh.mangla at marklogic.com
Fri Nov 12 15:50:27 PST 2004

Just to add to this, excerpt from a support e-mail:

The most common reason for a Community License key to be considered
"invalid" is that it's installed on a machine with more than one CPU, or
with hyper-threading turned on so that it appears that there is more than
one CPU to the OS (and therefore to MarkCIS).

Community License keys are limited to single CPU hosts. The Trial License
key will work on dual-CPU machines, but expires after 30 days.

thanks & regards,

Asheesh Mangla