[XQZone General] unable to run sample from xquery jsp tutorial (Jalouda)

Kohler, Curt E. (ELS) C.kohler at elsevier.com
Wed Nov 17 06:45:53 PST 2004

Jalouda,

I had the same problems when I initially tried to use the MarkLogic taglib.
After digging into things, it appears that the library is built on top of
the Jakarta Standard Tag Library. You can find more info and download at:
http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/doc/standard-doc/intro.html
<http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/doc/standard-doc/intro.html>  .  The
biggest thing is that including the standard tag library also means you need
to package a number of other jar files in your war file.  Looking at my
WEB-INF in the war file I include the following jar files. (To be honest, I
don't remember which ones specifically were required for the MarkLogic
taglib, but I suspect a fair number of them.)

MLXQueryTaglib.jar

dom.jar

jaxp-api.jar

jdbc2_0-stdext.jar