[XQZone General] Stylus Studio integration

Nizamuddin, Rashid rnizamuddin at edmunds.com
Mon Aug 29 12:06:00 PDT 2005

I was able to connect to the webdav and browse my xml files.

But when I try to execute any query by typing in
Doc("/assets.xml")//asset[1] in the query box which is provided

It gives me an error function doc does not exist or is invalid XSL
Can't I type the query right here and it gives me the output in the
output window.

I have xqy files under C:\dev\proj\eMIMS\appservers\xqyRoot which is
path
I gave in my xdbc server library. I opened this file and when I try to
execute any function it gives some strange file IO error.

BTW, I already went to the scenario and select marklogic in the combo
box.

But I want to know how to execute my xqy files.