[MarkLogic Dev General] Referencing a string variable withincts:search

Mattio Valentino mattio.valentino at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 12:28:23 PDT 2007

Thanks Danny.  That does make more sense.

I did try to change the type of the variable to cts:query while
debugging, but I couldn't get it to work.  I think it's becuase I'm
passing in the value from my app using XCC with:

req.SetNewStringVariable("PARSED_QUERY", qp.ParsedQuery);

Even with the .NET XCC guide, I wasn't able to figure out the proper
syntax to pass a variable of type cts:query.  Any pointers?