[MarkLogic Dev General] Referencing a string variablewithincts:search

Mattio Valentino mattio.valentino at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 14:39:11 PDT 2007

I'm going to try this again fresh in the morning, but I'm not having any luck.

The string I'm passing to the XQuery module is already parsed and
ready to be used within cts:search ... something like:

cts:or-query( ( cts:word-query("blues", ("case-insensitive",
"diacritic-insensitive")), cts:word-query("jazz", ("case-insensitive",
"diacritic-insensitive")) ) )