[MarkLogic Dev General] CQ Versioning and Bugginess

Michael Blakeley michael.blakeley at marklogic.com
Wed Jun 27 12:03:19 PDT 2007

John,

That error is certainly a bug in cq, but it's easy to work around. The
problem is that cq isn't very smart about app-server root paths, and is
looking in the wrong place for the module that you're trying to import.
To work around the issue, change your http or xdbc module location from
"C:\dev\perforce\SomePath\xqyRoot\someDir" to
"/dev/perforce/SomePath/xqyRoot/someDir". It might also work with
"C:/dev/perforce/SomePath/xqyRoot/someDir"

I'll take a look at the relevant code and see if there's an easy fix.

On the subject of versioning, every available cq releases is online at
http://developer.marklogic.com/svn/cq/releases/ (and the source,
including the various product-specific branches, is in the same svn
repository).

-- Mike