[MarkLogic Dev General] CQ Versioning and Bugginess

Engelke, John JEngelke at edmunds.com
Thu Jun 28 00:14:21 PDT 2007

Hi Mike,

I appreciate your thoughtful response. It wasn't a drop-dead issue, but
with your comments it's resolved. My Windows box had an older cq
installed and I've now upgraded to the newest cq 3.1.0, and the issue is
gone. It was a bug in cq 3.0 or whatever I was running. Before upgrade I
did verify that only Windows and not Unix boxes suffered.

Where is information documented on bug fixes? Also, it would be really
great if cq was very tightly coupled to the server, i.e. cq 3.1-5, so
that it is released and current with each and every server update,
literally having the identical numerical designation.

Interestingly the release notes for ML Server 3.1 are dated July 2006
yet some files in the current cq 3.1.0 release are dated April 27, 2007.

Regards,

John Engelke