[MarkLogic Dev General] Where does the admin console store theconfiguration values?

Ian Small ian at marklogic.com
Wed Oct 8 09:13:23 PDT 2008

You can find the configuration files in /var/opt/MarkLogic on a Linux or
Solaris box, and in Program Files\MarkLogic\Data on a Window box.

I should point out, for the record, that direct manipulation of these
files is not a supported operation.  It's not very hard to create an
inconsistent or illegal configuration.  On a cluster, it's downright
easy.  And the server will not react well to an inconsistent or and
illegal configuration. :-)  It may do very unpredictable and undesirable
things...

ian