[MarkLogic Dev General] lib-parser

Michael Blakeley michael.blakeley at marklogic.com
Wed Oct 8 14:29:29 PDT 2008

Today, lib-parser calls cts:tokenize() without the language argument, so
it always uses the database default language. So the tokenization is
language-aware, but there's no per-query control over which language it
uses.

If per-query control over language awareness would be useful, how would
you like to express it? As another (optional) argument to
lp:get-cts-query()?

I'm a little concerned about maintaining a distinction between cts:query
term-level language, vs the language passed to cts:tokenize() in
lp:get-cts-query-element(). But if it's useful functionality, let's
figure out how to add it.

-- Mike