[MarkLogic Dev General] Upgrade 3.2-7 to 4.0-1

Wyatt VanderStucken marklogic at wylovan.com
Thu Oct 23 08:51:48 PDT 2008

I'm trying to upgrade from MLS 3.2-7 to 4.0-1 on CentOS 5.2...  I
followed the upgrade instructions in the Installation Guide, but but
when I try to start MLS I'm getting:

Starting MarkLogic: /opt/MarkLogic/bin/MarkLogic: error while loading
shared libraries: Basis/lib/libbteuclid.so.6.0.1: cannot restore segment
prot after reloc: Permission denied
                                                           [FAILED]

I have tried chmod 777 on libbteuclid.so.6.0.1 to no avail - any
suggestions???

Thanks,
Wyatt