[MarkLogic Dev General] (no subject)

Strawn, Shane Shane.Strawn at wolterskluwer.com
Mon Oct 27 10:52:20 PST 2008

Thanks guys - I tried Wayne's way and it appears to be working.  Since the inserts go into separate dbs, I didn't see any way to dispose of the eval, so I end up with:

	xdmp:eval('xdmp:document-insert( "process-me.xml", <data>...</data>)', different-transaction )
	xdmp:eval('xdmp:document-insert( "cpf-init.xml", <target-uri>process-me.xml</target-uri>)', different-database )

So with this method will the sequence always be top down, completing the first eval before the second one?

Thanks again,
Shane