[MarkLogic Dev General] How to use cts:search to query documents and their properties?

Bindu Wavell Bindu.Wavell at flatironssolutions.com
Tue Oct 28 08:52:18 PST 2008

I understand how to perform a cts:search against all the documents in
a folder. I can also perform a cts:search against property documents.

Is it possible to treat a document and it's properties as a single
element for search or combine the doc() and xdmp:document-properties()
in some way in for the $expression argument to cts:search...

I want to find all occurrences of the word "foo" in the content and/or
the properties for the content...

Thanks,

-- Bindu Wavell
Consultant