[MarkLogic Dev General] Better AppBuidler formatting and Calling XSLs from XQuery

Rosler, Jeff Jeff.Rosler at flatironssolutions.com
Wed Oct 21 13:43:08 PDT 2009

It's actually using XSLT 2.0. I guess in that case, using MLJAM is the way to go.

Are you looking at the ability to call an XSL stylesheet on a nodeset or URI via an XQuery extension function (or maybe an XProc pipeline or something)?

Jeff Rosler
Director of Technical Sales

+1 (303) 641-1564  |  Cell
+1 (303) 542-2111  |  Office