[MarkLogic Dev General] Xdmp Spawn
Yeshmeet_Singh at infosys.com
Mon Apr 9 23:10:46 PDT 2012
We are using spell:suggest and the spell:suggest-detailed api's for fetching the correct words from a custom spell dictionary. Now if we update the spell dictionary and then fire the query, it takes a long time to return the results for the first hit. Again if we fire the same query the time taken to return back the results is considerably reduced. To fix the issue I asynchronously called my xquery file using Xdmp:Spawn() after the insertion. It was working fine for me till I used a limited number of dictionaries in my spawn call. But now I had to include some more dictionaries and it is again taking around 4-5 seconds to fetch after a new word is inserted in the dictionary. Is there any solution to the problem?
**************** CAUTION - Disclaimer *****************
This e-mail contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended solely
for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please
notify the sender by e-mail and delete the original message. Further, you are not
to copy, disclose, or distribute this e-mail or its contents to any other person and
any such actions are unlawful. This e-mail may contain viruses. Infosys has taken
every reasonable precaution to minimize this risk, but is not liable for any damage
you may sustain as a result of any virus in this e-mail. You should carry out your
own virus checks before opening the e-mail or attachment. Infosys reserves the
right to monitor and review the content of all messages sent to or from this e-mail
address. Messages sent to or from this e-mail address may be stored on the
Infosys e-mail system.
***INFOSYS******** End of Disclaimer ********INFOSYS***
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the General