[MarkLogic Dev General] Error handler not kicked off

John Snelson john.snelson at marklogic.com
Fri Aug 10 08:13:02 PDT 2012

Hi Florent,

The error handler is only invoked if the query terminates by raising an
(XQuery) error. Otherwise the result of the query is returned, even if
the HTTP response code is classified as an error response.

John

--
John Snelson, Lead Engineer                    http://twitter.com/jpcs
MarkLogic Corporation                         http://www.marklogic.com