[MarkLogic Dev General] xdmp:from-json() change in 5.1

Justin Makeig Justin.Makeig at marklogic.com
Sun Aug 12 15:50:20 PDT 2012

Rob,
json:object is a specialization of the map:map type that preserves the ordering of keys and allows for null values. As such, you should be able to use it with APIs that expect a map. Please let me know if that’s not the behavior you’re seeing.

Justin

Justin Makeig
Director, Product Management
MarkLogic Corporation