[MarkLogic Dev General] Option to not hit cache

David Lee David.Lee at marklogic.com
Wed Aug 22 05:03:01 PDT 2012

Good question.
Dumb suggestion:  reboot the server between each query  ?

David Lee
Lead Engineer
MarkLogic Corporation
dlee at marklogic.com
Phone: +1 812-482-5224
Cell:  +1 812-630-7622
www.marklogic.com<http://www.marklogic.com/>

This e-mail and any accompanying attachments are confidential. The information is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any review, disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of this e-mail communication by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately by returning this message to the sender and delete all copies. Thank you for your cooperation.