[MarkLogic Dev General] Multiple (sequential) CPF pipelines

Fox, David DFox at ap.org
Wed Aug 22 14:00:14 PDT 2012

>   <state-transition>
>     <state>http://marklogic.com/states/intermediate</state>

                   ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ You need to update this one as well

>     <on-success>http://ap.org/states/processed</on-success>
>     <on-failure>http://marklogic.com/states/error</on-failure>
>     <execute>
>       <condition>
>         <module>/MarkLogic/cpf/actions/namespace-condition.xqy</module>

Whoops. I corrected this and my second query did end up running, but it never changed the state to 'processed'. Also, the second query is not finding the data being stored in the database by the first query. Maybe this is kind of like trying to insert a document and then read that document from the database within a single query -- not possible?

I was able to solve my immediate problem by simply combining the two modules and calling it with a single pipeline, but I am still open to ideas about threading a document through multiple 'execute' blocks. Thanks for everyone's help thus far.

The information contained in this communication is intended for the use
of the designated recipients named above. If the reader of this
communication is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that you have received this communication in error, and that any review,
notify The Associated Press immediately by telephone at +1-212-621-1898
and delete this email. Thank you.
[IP_US_DISC]

msk dccc60c6d2c3a6438f0cf467d9a4938