[MarkLogic Dev General] importing package.xml failing to set modules-directory and default-user

Geert Josten geert.josten at dayon.nl
Thu Aug 23 06:10:17 PDT 2012

Hi Pat,

Import of default-user is not supported. If you check the messages at
manual import (using the Packaging interface) that are shown on the outer
right side, then it should state that.

Import of modules-database, as well as schema-database I believe, are
broken, I filed a bug report for that a few weeks ago..

There are ways around, but there aren’t very pretty. Are you using the
interface, or calling the install url with an HTTP POST call?

Kind regards,

Geert