[MarkLogic Dev General] importing package.xml failing to set modules-directory

Downey, Pat (RBI-UK) Pat.Downey at rbi.co.uk
Fri Aug 24 02:05:48 PDT 2012

Hi Gert,
  Thanks for the response. Sorry for the new thread, but I'd sillily
thought that even though I was subscribed as digest replies to my
messages would be cc'd to my address. But anyway.

I'm calling the install URL with a HTTP POST on Marklogic 5.0-3. I've
had a look at the manual import (that's the one at
http://localhost:8002/manage/v1/package/install right?) and can't see
the message that you're mentioning, but I might be looking in the wrong
place. If I need to hackaround with scraping the admin interface and
submitting the form then that's ok (bit of a pain, but no more so than
automating the initial setup). Any pointers would be appreciated though.
Also I think booster could be extended to provide this capability - do
you think that would be worthwhile?

Thanks,

Pat

--------