[MarkLogic Dev General] importing package.xml failing to setmodules-directory

Downey, Pat (RBI-UK) Pat.Downey at rbi.co.uk
Fri Aug 24 05:41:13 PDT 2012

Thanks Geert (sorry I got your name wrong previously!),
  By booster I'm referring to http://code.google.com/p/booster-xqy/ it's
a lightweight HTTP wrapper around some marklogic admin tasks that we're
using. My feeling would be to prefer using a purposeful http endpoint
rather than posting arbitrary xquery to eval.xqy. I'd prefer my
automation scripts to not have to have any xquery in them if possible so
I think I will try modifying booster first.

Thanks,

Pat