[MarkLogic Dev General] ML5 Query Console : Collapsing nodes in results pane

Michael Blakeley mike at blakeley.com
Wed Aug 29 18:16:48 PDT 2012

That was cq, this is query console: different projects. The backend code is similar, but the QC front-end is entirely new. XML tree display is one example of that: cq used the default browser display, or for some browsers used its own browser-side XSLT.

You can still use cq, if you like. Just clone https://github.com/marklogic/cq and install it into an http-server.

-- Mike