[MarkLogic Dev General] Inserting in a file system module database

Michael Blakeley mike at blakeley.com
Thu Aug 30 08:46:53 PDT 2012

There is no documented API function for directory creation. But http://marklogic.markmail.org/search/?q=filesystem%20directory%20create#query:filesystem%20directory%20create+page:1+mid:t657yhz5oryvzrj6+state:results includes mention of an undocumented, unsupported function.

Or you could write a REST-ish endpoint in some other language to handle some of your filesystem operations.

-- Mike