[MarkLogic Dev General] Creating user with read-only permission

Danny Sinang d.sinang at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 08:57:06 PDT 2012

Hi Will,

The default permissions are as follows :

x-user : read

x-user : insert

x-user : update

x-user : execute

security : read

secuirty : insert

security : update

**

**

**

**

**

**

I haven't tried creating a role with x-admin : read as you are suggesting.

I tried, last night, creating a role with x-user : read. But that didn't
work. Couldn't even read the data.

Regards,
Danny