[MarkLogic Dev General] Tokenization Questions

Gabe Luchetta gluchetta at catalystsecure.com
Fri Aug 31 13:41:14 PDT 2012

Mary: Thank you so much for your response earlier this month on the
tokenization questions. Can I assume that we would not have the same issue
with other languages, such as Chinese traditional/simplified or Korean? Are
there any other "Easter Eggs" regarding language we should be aware of?

Thank you,

Gabe

*Gabe Luchetta*
Product Management