[MarkLogic Dev General] xdmp:invoke use-case

Michael Blakeley mike at blakeley.com
Thu Mar 1 07:11:59 PST 2012

xdmp:eval has the static-check option too. You could send the module to it as a string.

Beyond that, the Modules database makes a dandy persistent uri->content repository. You could have a hierarchy of temp files, perhaps something like /sync.ro/.sessions/{$SESSION}/{$RELATIVE-PATH}. Use a scheduled task to clean out anything older than N hours or days.

-- Mike