[MarkLogic Dev General] xdmp:invoke use-case

Alex Jitianu alex_jitianu at sync.ro
Thu Mar 1 07:35:44 PST 2012

Hi,

Unfortunately if a query is submitted through xdmp:eval you can't give a
base URI for resolving any relative imports that that query might have.
Or can you? So I kind of require a mix between xdmp:invoke and
xdmp:eval. The "module URI"->"updated module content" mapping to be
passed to the xdmp:invoke was my idea of such a mix. The server first
looks for a module in the Modules database? And are you suggesting that
I create a temporary structure in the Modules database in which the
server will find my updated version of the modules before finding them
in their real location?

Thanks,
Alex