[MarkLogic Dev General] element-query 3rd parameter?

William Merritt Sawyer william.sawyer at ldschurch.org
Thu Mar 1 14:11:45 PST 2012

So I am finding it has options and it does something.  Adding the self option limited the cts:element-query to only match root image nodes.  I would be interested in what other options it supports.
- Will

Example Query
xquery version "1.0-ml";

let $element := 'image'
let $uris1 :=
    cts:search(/*,
        cts:element-query( xs:QName($element), cts:and-query(()), 'self')
    )/xdmp:node-uri(.)
let $uris2 :=
    cts:search(/*,
        cts:element-query( xs:QName($element), cts:and-query(()))
    )/xdmp:node-uri(.)
return (
  fn:count($uris1),
  fn:count($uris2)