[MarkLogic Dev General] March 8, 2012 MUGL meeting

Ron Hitchens ron at ronsoft.com
Wed Mar 7 07:15:18 PST 2012

   The March 8 meeting of the MarkLogic User Group London (MUGL)
is scheduled for tomorrow night.  If you live in or near London,
or will be in town, drop by and see us.

   We have a larger venue than in the past so we still have
several slots open.  Visit our MeetUp page [1] to signup.

   This month we have two speakers who presented at XML Prague
a few weeks ago: Adam Retter and Charles Foster.  Their papers,
along with the others presented at XML Prague, can be found
online at [2].  Both of these guys are well-known in the London
XML/XQuery community.

   In addition, we'll be having a bonus session before the
regular meeting.  A 30 minute "Introduction to MarkLogic" will
be led by John Snelson of MarkLogic, based on the full-length
talk he presented at the very first MUGL meeting.  If you're
new to MarkLogic this will be a great opportunity to find out
what it's all about and get your questions answered.

   Hope to see you there.

[1] http://www.meetup.com/muglondon/events/52646722/
[2] http://www.xmlprague.cz/2012/files/xmlprague-2012-proceedings.pdf

---
Ron Hitchens {mailto:ron at ronsoft.com}   Ronsoft Technologies
     +44 7879 358 212 (voice)          http://www.ronsoft.com
     +1 707 924 3878 (fax)              Bit Twiddling At Its Finest
"No amount of belief establishes any fact." -Unknown