[MarkLogic Dev General] Field lexicon and frequency

Stephane Toussaint stephane.toussaint at 4dconcept.fr
Thu Mar 8 02:51:46 PST 2012

Hi,

I'm looking for a way to retrieve not only words from a lexicon (field lexicon actually) but the number of occurrence as well.
I know that this is something easy to do with cts:frequency but only for element or attribute lexicon, not field.

My use case is to create a field that store element that participate to a wordcloud. And then return words and there occurrence to build a wordcloud.
That is for the big picture, maybe there's something better to do this.

Thanks

Stéphane