[MarkLogic Dev General] XCC AdHocQuery versus CQ Queries

Tom Hubschman tom.hubschman at warriorgateway.org
Thu Mar 8 06:28:05 PST 2012

For some reason I did not get the reply from you directly only via the
digest...

Thanks for your reply Ron.

It returns no errors, no documents.

The odd thing is that it works fine for all NON geo queries. If I use a geo
query it works fine in CQ but returns no documents via XCC.

Regards,

Tom

Message: 4