[MarkLogic Dev General] search:search() - show phrase results first

Will Thompson wthompson at jonesmcclure.com
Mon Mar 12 15:35:02 PDT 2012

Danny,

To be certain, you would need to do two searches and display the results one after the other - depending on how your paging is set up, you could see how many results remain in the phrase search before you execute the second search.

Alternately, you might be able to get similar results by OR-ing the two queries together and adjusting the query weights such that a phrase will always outscore any other word combinations.

-Will