[MarkLogic Dev General] Time limit exceeded

Shah, Mehul (LNG-NPV) mehul.shah at lexisnexis.com
Tue Mar 13 06:38:01 PDT 2012

Thanks Ron/Semerau.
I am doing some repeated but temp work for pre-processing documents for which I found XQuery helpful.  Splitting/merging documents which needs to use xpath etc. to create proper documents;  in turn those are the documents that I will load using Information Studio.
As this is something temporary for me, I am exploring to run this by changing timeout limits.

Thanks,
Mehul.