[MarkLogic Dev General] Pagination for cts:search()

David Lee David.Lee at marklogic.com
Tue Mar 13 08:39:40 PDT 2012

The search module makes use of paginated searches in a higher level library, often easier to use then the low level cts:search
http://developer.marklogic.com/pubs/5.0/apidocs/SearchAPI.html

David Lee
Lead Engineer
MarkLogic Corporation
dlee at marklogic.com
Phone: +1 650-287-2531
Cell:  +1 812-630-7622
www.marklogic.com<http://www.marklogic.com/>

This e-mail and any accompanying attachments are confidential. The information is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any review, disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of this e-mail communication by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately by returning this message to the sender and delete all copies. Thank you for your cooperation.