[MarkLogic Dev General] Using search:search with basic logic

Steve Adcock sadcock at 42six.com
Wed Mar 14 18:08:54 PDT 2012

Thank you Will and Mike for your responses.  We are building our
constraints a little differently...we aren't using the typical syntax that
Will cited, so it's making things a little more difficult.  I guess what
I'm looking for is the additional-query tag, but using OR logic instead of
AND.  I am testing successfully using AND, but I need OR.

--
Steve Adcock - Software Developer
42Six Solutions | Tucson, AZ