[MarkLogic Dev General] mixing buckets and computed-buckets in search:search?

Jakob Fix jakob.fix at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 15:27:39 PDT 2012

I just wondered if it were possible. It makes sense to me to handle
"nearer" dates relatively to the current date while providing absolute
values for those further in the past. But I'm just playing around, and
if Geert says that one can dynamically calculate these, then I can
look into this. Even though it would be nice to be able to mix :)

cheers,
Jakob.