[MarkLogic Dev General] Using the semantic library to determine a relationship between two know terms

Stewart Shelline ShellineSE at ldschurch.org
Thu Mar 15 20:00:48 PDT 2012

Using the Semantic library, is there a way to show the intermediate relationships between two known nodes? In other words, given:

A knows B
B knows C
C knows D

Is it possible to determine the relationships between A and D (i.e., B and C)? I'm a newb with the Semantic library, so there's probably an easy way to do this, but I thought I'd ask here first.

SS