[MarkLogic Dev General] Advice on improving "join" on attribute performance

David Lee David.Lee at marklogic.com
Fri Mar 16 07:26:43 PDT 2012

That is a perfect use case for maps.
If the file doesn't change often you could even set it as a system global property.

Let me know if you'd like some sample code

David Lee
Lead Engineer
MarkLogic Corporation
dlee at marklogic.com
Phone: +1 650-287-2531
Cell:  +1 812-630-7622
www.marklogic.com<http://www.marklogic.com/>

This e-mail and any accompanying attachments are confidential. The information is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any review, disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of this e-mail communication by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately by returning this message to the sender and delete all copies. Thank you for your cooperation.