[MarkLogic Dev General] Advice on improving "join" on attribute performance

Nick Tuckett nick.tuckett at playfish.com
Fri Mar 16 08:27:39 PDT 2012

Many thanks, David - just tried creating and serialising a map version of
the language data, and then using it inside my test query - massive speedup
as you suggested; less than two seconds for the "experienced" user elapsed
time, <0.24 seconds reported by the profiler and only a small transient
memory hit (~1%).

Please would you point me at appropriate documentation on system global
properties?