[MarkLogic Dev General] Newbe Question on Corona

matt.broekhuis at thomsonreuters.com matt.broekhuis at thomsonreuters.com
Mon Mar 19 13:02:31 PDT 2012

I'm a java guy, but I'll throw out there that you should use some sort of HTTP client, or if there's a more abstracted REST client for C#, that  might do the trick for you.

We use libraries to marshall and unmarshall objects between marklogic and our application servers.

https://github.com/restsharp/RestSharp/wiki/Getting-Started