[MarkLogic Dev General] Time limit exceeded

JASPREET SINGH singh.jassidun at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 00:36:39 PDT 2012

Hi,

I am getting 'Time limit exceeded'  exception from marklogic xdbc server
when i request for some result through my application (developed in .Net).
The exception comes in approx. 10 seconds but the request time-out limit
set in the server is 30 secs. The same query i run through CQ also and i
get the result in 10.5 secs approx. I am not able to find the root cause as
on CQ it works fine.

Please give some suggestions if i am missing something to analyze.

regards,
Jaspreet