[MarkLogic Dev General] CMIS for MarkLogic?

Geert Josten geert.josten at dayon.nl
Thu Mar 22 13:09:25 PDT 2012

Hi Jakob,

You can ask yourself whether it makes sense to support a CMS related
protocol on a product that isn't really a CMS. Apart from that, it is
basically just easier to put something like Alfresco on top of MarkLogic,
and get both CMS and CMIS for 'free'..

Kind regards,
Geert

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Content_Management_Interoperability_Services