[MarkLogic Dev General] Corona Questions

Randy Smith randy.smith at msic.dia.mil
Fri Mar 23 09:25:00 PDT 2012

Geert,
I ran the CQ search you suggested and lots of results came back for
'cat'. I am puzzled why it is not working. I even created a new version
of the top-songs database which worked fine with CQ but with no results
when running the Corona test.

I looked over the installation but did not see any problem. I wonder if
there could be a permission problem. Are the two Corona accounts that
were created when Corona was setup involved when running Corona? I am
currently running as admin when I run my tests.
Thanks for the help so far.
Ideas?
Randy