[MarkLogic Dev General] Problem in making use of cts:not-query()

Damon Feldman Damon.Feldman at marklogic.com
Sun Mar 25 06:09:14 PDT 2012

Sudheer,

Can you post a self-contained, minimal example that runs in queryConsole? By this I mean a document insert or two and a query that shows the problem. Ideally, you would simplify the query and document to the simplest example that shows the behavior you are seeing, perhaps a single permission and two notes will work.

This allows people to paste it into queryConsole and immediately see your problem, then try solutions.

Yours,
Damon