[MarkLogic Dev General] Fwd: [1.0-ml] XDMP-EXPNTREECACHEFULL

Geert Josten geert.josten at dayon.nl
Mon Mar 26 05:25:33 PDT 2012

Hi Vishnu,

90 mb isn’t much indeed, but MarkLogic is configured to keep a low memory
footprint, even if there are 30 concurrent requests. To make that sure, the
tree size limit (look at the database setting in the admin interface) is
usually pretty low. I have 8Gb and still it is set to no more than 85mb by
default. But you can increase it if you like.

A more streaming approach like my advice attempts to achieve to some extend
helps keeping the footprint low, and keep MarkLogic fast.

Kind regards,

Geert