[MarkLogic Dev General] Corona Questions

Randy Smith randy.smith at msic.dia.mil
Mon Mar 26 13:44:07 PDT 2012

Eric & Others,
After reading more I though you could be correct that all documents
would have to be loaded with Corona. So I tried to load a document using
the example commands but that didn't work. Kept getting a 404. Maybe the
URI path I'm giving it is an issue (e.g.
http://myhost:8066/store?uri=c:/documents/myfile.xml). After reading
even more I'm thinking one should be able to load the documents with
normal methods like Info Studio( like I did earlier). I've installed
Corona on three different machines (i.e. Mac, Bootcamp with XP, and a
another XP client). The results seem to be about the same as I've
indicated here.

Corona sounds like just what I need but can't seem to find why it
doesn't work. ugh!
Thanks for the help!
Randy